1. blogo. I’m trying it out now (20 days free trial)… it’s a desktop blogging software for mac users. My wonderful husband did some research b/c I was getting so frustrated with the adding photos part to blogging… I just knew “there’s gotta to be a better way.” (can you name where that quote came from?!) There is an initial cost to buy it but so far I’m lovin’ it and it would totally be a worth while purchase!
2. watching my son play so nicely and quietly by himself this morning. He was cooking up all kinds of interesting meals!
3. the long naps Miss. L has been taking!
4. the beautiful new changing pad cover and bibs we received in the mail today! Thanks HiMamma!
5. the Holistic Moms Network. We had our monthly meeting tonight. So nice to get out and fellowship with other mommas with some of the same goals for their family. A playdate is on the horizon now too!
6. our organic food co-op. It’s been such a blessing to be able to get truly healthy food for my family at such a great price!
7. my friend Renee who picked up my co-op order for me today!! Because of that I didn’t have to wake anyone up from their nap to go get it myself and a bonus: I got a nap too!
8. getting to sit outside and read my book. (P&P)
9. water… I drink so much of it every day! I just can’t get enough! And I love that my son ASKS for water!
10. that I truly do have SO much to be thankful for even if it’s hard some days to come up with ten.
Join in for some thankfulness fun and link up with Connie at
From the Heart of My “Haus”