1. I’m thankful for the mommy group I was invited to this morning!
2. my grandma… we talked for almost an hour on the phone! I wish we lived closer -4 states is SO far!
3. my mom who came to watch A while I went to pick up my food at the co-op! I remember when going out with just one baby was nerve-racking, today it felt like a breeze!
4. my crockpot, and dinner ready w/ so little prep-work.
5. my son, who is growing up so fast. which makes me happy but also makes me thankful for these long days b/c I know they will be gone soon.
6. my Bible. I’m working on memorizing more scripture and even Aaron almost has his first verse memorized!! and he’s only TWO so I know I can do it! (he’s learning 1 John 4:8)
7. my big comfy couch. (not to be confused with the annoying TV show (sorry if you liked it)) I’ve been camping and backpacking w/o comfy seating and tonight I’m really appreciating the invention of couches!
8. the rain. Even though it was a dreary day, rain makes me calm.
9. my rocking chair. Miss. L usually goes to bed w/o needing or wanting anything… but tonight she wanted momma to hold her until she fell asleep… which I did not mind one bit!
10. my steeping cup and my hot tea
Join in for some thankfulness fun and link up with Connie at
From the Heart of My “Haus”