yesterday I was thankful for…
– getting a shower FIRST thing this am
– the chirping birds -sounds like spring
– finished Pride and Prejudice!
– the book club meets tonight!!!
– how much Mr. A loves oatmeal! (esp. when I doctor it with strawberry kefir, dried fruit and flaxseed! I think he likes healthy eating more than ME!)
– listening to my first Christmas music of the season!
– having our first family photo shoot as a family of four done by my very talented sister
– foot massages!
– getting outa the house for the evening! always a good thing for a momma! (SO worth it even tho I’m exhausted this morning)
– my wonderful husband who cleaned the kitchen AND our bedroom while I was gone!!