to glorify Him in all things!
daily noting the gifts I have!
I don’t know how long it will take me to get to 1000. Only time will tell.
I really enjoyed listing things I was thankful for during November. and now I will continue.
Gifts from God. Seeing Him in the everyday.
Pausing to look from Him. His grace. Endless blessings.
1. reading in my rocking chair with warm slippers and hot tea
2. a day at home. the whole family. with no place to go.
3. our very happy, smiley little girl
4. our talkative 2 yr old, saying more and more new words that we can understand everyday!
5. reading with my husband. (we’re currently reading this.)
6. swimming again. racing again.
7. a broken furnace that is still able to keep us warm
8. new cookbooks with many more ideas of healthy meals!
9. the fresh new year