It’s no secret I love to read. (when I can find the time) As our days settle back into a “normal” routine it looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me!
1. Strength Finder. SO very excited about this Christmas present! I just found out about this book!! I plan on taking the test tomorrow. I love learning more about myself! My husband also got this book and took his test this week. This test and their results: too cool!
2. The Little White Horse. This one isn’t mine, it’s on loan from my MIL.
3. A Lantern in Her Hand. Another loan from my MIL! I have this one almost finished!
4. The Bridges of Madison County. I won this at our Book Club Christmas Party book swap game! A best selling novel I’ve yet to read!
5. Heidi. A gift to myself, I guess, from PaperBackSwap. I haven’t been a “reader” for very many years… this is one of those great books I know I need/want to read! (Plus, I loved Shirley Temple’s movie… and the book is always better right?!)
6. The Book Club Lovers Cookbook! Two of my favorite things in one!
7. The Mystery of the Cross. I don’t know much about this one yet… but I’ll soon dive in!
8. Marley & Me. Another gift! Haven’t seen the movie yet. I love it when I can read the book FIRST!
9. A Year of Living Biblically. This one (and the following two) I bought with some of my Christmas money. This is our January book club book.
10. The Tipping Point. Highly recommended by my sister! Possible future book club book? Who knows?!
11. The Chosen. I read My Name is Asher Lev in ’09 and it is one of my favorite books! Can’t wait to read more by Potok. This is our February book club book.
12. More With Less. Another cookbook! Nourishing Traditions and Sue Gregg’s cookbooks are my favorite but I think this one might be up there with them! I’ll soon find out! Maybe I’ll post about some gems I find! A cookbook that’s been around for awhile must be good!
So there you have it, a glimpse of some of my future reading!