Welcome! I’m Sarah and this is my simple little blog. I have been
blogging for a few years, but I’m still trying to figure out my niche.
I can’t wait for Relevant – I’m a sponge ready to soak up plenty of
blogging how-tos and tons of fellowship time!
10 random things about me:
1. I love being in nature: visiting the beach, the mountains or our
local state park… But I don’t like bugs, dirt and sweating.
I’m trying to learn to get over those, though!
2. I was born in Minnesota, live in Indiana, went to college in Ohio,
visited Australia with the world swimming sports exchange and would
love to go to Israel, Italy and Ireland…someday.
3. My Strengthsfinder results are Deliberative, Discipline, Achiever,
Responsibility, and Input.
4. Both my kid’s birthday’s are in September. Fall is my favorite season.
5. I like to make up rhyming words like ‘snacky-wacky’
6. I always read before bed, and also if I’m lucky enough to have any free time.
7. I’m kind-of a foodie.
8. I like to have intelligent conversations – especially with my
book club peeps!!
9. I’m the oldest of 4 girls… And we love our sister get-togethers!!
10. My husband has an identical twin, and their birthday is 4 days
after mine. (We are on vacation with my husband’s family right now!!)
Thanks for stopping by! Here are s few places you’ll find me: