It’s that time of year again!! Katrina of Callapidder Days is hosting her annual Spring Reading Thing challenge!
You know me and books- so of course I’m joining in! This time around my list is long. I have no idea what the immediate future holds for this Spring season. I might be biting off more than I can chew, but this is all just for fun. No pressure. I’m adding more fiction this time around. I’m hoping that means I can get through more… only time will tell.
1. The Promise by Chaim Potok
2. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
3. Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
4. The Pioneer Woman: Black Heals to Tractor Wheels
5. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
6. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
7. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
8. The Book Group Book by Ellen Slezak
9. You’re Already Amazing by Renee Swope
10. Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
11. Educating the WholeHearted Child by Clay Clarkson
12. The Mystery of the Cross by Judith Couchman
13. For the Beauty of the Church
14. Walking on Water by Madeleine L’Engle
15. Scribbling in the Sand by Michael Card
16. Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
17. Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
18. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
19. Les Mis by Victor Hugo (audio book)
20. Nature/Walking by Emerson and Thoreau
See what I mean? 20 books, kind of a long list. I guess I’m crazy. Or just hopeful? I’ve had a long and busy winter and I’m looking for some time to read in the next three months. Some of these books have been on my to-read list for a long time. We’ll see if I make it through them this time around. If I do, it will BY FAR be the most books I’ve read in any three month period in my life! I feel like I’m up for this challenge!
Have you read any of these books? What’s the most books you’ve ever read in a three month period?