The latest book stats are in: I think I’m falling behind schedule…
10 books completed
4 books started
10 books left
1 month to go
1. The Promise by Chaim Potok
2. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
3. Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
4. The Pioneer Woman: Black Heals to Tractor Wheels
5. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
6. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
7. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
8. The Book Group Book by Ellen Slezak
9. You’re Already Amazing by Renee Swope
10. Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
11. Educating the WholeHearted Child by Clay Clarkson
12. The Mystery of the Cross by Judith Couchman
13. For the Beauty of the Church
14. Walking on Water by Madeleine L’Engle — almost done
15. Scribbling in the Sand by Michael Card
16. Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
17. Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
18. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
19. Les Mis by Victor Hugo (audio book) – I’m in part 7 of 7!!
20. Nature/Walking by Emerson and Thoreau
Books added since starting the challenge
21. The Lamplighter by Maria S. Cummins
22. A Confident Heart by Renee Swoop
23. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery – Started
24. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder – Started (read-aloud with Aaron)
The newest development since my last book update: I’m now the proud owner of a Kindle Touch! It was the perfect Mother’s Day gift for this book-loving-book-club lady! Thanks David, Aaron, and Lydia!
Now, with a beach vacation on the horizon, and the endless number of books at my my fingertips, who knows where I’ll end up in a month when this Spring challenge comes to a end. I’d still like to stick to my original list… but I KNOW I’ll be reading a few books on the Kindle I hadn’t orignially planned.
Find me on GoodReads, I’m always looking for good book suggests!
Linking up with 5 Minutes for Books.